Are you unsure whether financing or leasing is a better option for you? The questions below can help you determine what the best option for you is. Still unsure? Give us a call or contact us to get more information.
Financing your next vehicle might be a better option if:
- You always drive over 15,000 miles a year
- You like to customize your car by tinting windows, adding pinstripes, sound system, etc
- You usually get emotionally attached to your car
- You love to see those payments dwindle to nothing
- You like to do your own repair work
- Your current car is more than 4 years old
Leasing your next vehicle might be a better option if:
- You typically drive less than 12,000 miles a year
- You've got to have (real) new car smell
- You like the security of driving a car under warrant.
- You usually choose a car that you can't afford
- You're willing to trade ownership for low, monthly payments
- Your company reimburses you for car expenses